Thursday, April 23, 2009

uggg... Update

It looks like it is going to rain, very yucky outside, i had to rush to take care of some things that I had not planed for today and it stressed me out. I took a fiber one bar with me incase so I wasnt tempted to emotionally eat out. After things were taken care of I needed to go to the store to get some sweet potatoes, now I will never unsderstand why some people dont know the difference of a Sweet Potatoe and a YAM.. they are 2 different things, but yet some people and stores/manufacturers think they are the same thing. Needless to say 3 stores later and no one had any, so I had to settle for red potatoes, which I will cut up drizzle olive oil, shalot and garlic and seasoning over toss and throw in the oven and then broil for 5 m intues, yummo. As far as my enthusiasm goes that was shot down when the stress hit. I had a good lunch, but i feel bloated and very tired, so now my workout has been shot to hell as well. I just want to crawl back into bed and call it a day. Tommorow is WI day and I only have until next week to loose those last 2 pounds I need to... Although I have been thinking that even if I dont get to my goal, I am so freaking prows of how far I have come in this journey. I lost 97 freaking pounds in 18 months, I feel better mostly and things are so different in my life then they were when I was so heavy... I have to go now, some more things I havnt planned for that I have to take care of... I need to write more so I will be b ack on when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment