Thursday, April 23, 2009

its early for me...

I am up an hour early today, im guessing it is because I went to bed a little bit earlier last night. I was trying to finish up Twilight so I can move on to New Moon, but I just couldnt keep my eyes open lol. So I am in a much better mood so far, the weather is much cooler as well. It does look a little gloomy out but it could be because it was 8 am. I am trying to plan my day so far I have eats and I know I need to go get some sweet potatos. I am going to something today, not sure if I want to try my hand at the Dance your pants off, or try and do mon,tue, wed, thurs of DA Daily dozen to make up for the lack of working out. Either way Im going to workout today, and if it doesnt look like rain Im going to get that doggie of mine out for a walk too!! I have much enthusaiam for today.. I'll keep you updated because things do change, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment