Sunday, April 19, 2009

My weekend

So it was rather hot today here in sacramento, it was nice during the morning and afternoon but at about 2 it got worse. We worked outside for a while in the early afternoon, i pulled some weeds that were overgrown in the bricks. I helped my mom pack a few things from the living room we had no need for at the moment. I washed dishes cleaned the counters and stove. Made dinner which was odd (the food we had not that I cooked lol) it was grilled Thresher Shark, and to me it didnt have any taste. I had a half cup of those pasta roni things and 1 cup of steamed broccoli mixed into it. Then I finished up the laundry and folded/hung up clothes. it is 7:30 here and about 94 degress in my room.. YUCK it sucks I hate hot weather, because we cant afford to run the air and all the fans are packed in storage. We werent expecting this weather until june, all my summer clothes are packed (not that they would fit anyways, im in a size 16-18 and all my summer clothes are 24's). I just cleaned out my closet, threw out all my old underware and Nightgowns that were like sacks on me. I think I may just do some spring cleaning if I have time tommorow.

So all in all this weekend was good, yesterday was alot of fun, lots of walking and I burned 488 calories walking for 3 hours. I feel like I did alot today, but Im still going to do my bike tonight and some crunches and tummy toners, because my mom pointed out to me that mY tummy is starting to sag. That was the last thing I wanted to hear...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GAWD, it was sooo hot here today, wasnt it? Sacremento, how friggin cool! I live in the SB county.

    BTW, I love the pic ;)

    ReplyDelete