Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blah... what came over me?

Today I saw my "so called friend" that I talked about in a later post. She said that I looked awesome and I was like missing a whole other person. Not that I want to get close to her again, but it was nice to see her, even if she was already in the area and wanted to collect her stuff she left for summer.

I dont know what came over me, but after I ate an awesome lunch, i felt the need to eat. Instead of grabing something substantial that was good like more carrot sticks or fruit I got a bliss mocha bar, 20 Pistachio nuts, 1/2 ounce honey peanuts, 2 dark kisses,2 butterfinger bells, 16 sunchips, 1/2 ounce of goobers and a handfull of cashews. I binged and I am not proud. I did so well, i even worked out for 24 minutes. I do not know what came over me, it happens once in awhile, and though I didnt go over my calories at all my fat is in red. I never get enough iron, or calcuim i struggle with it almost everyday. So this past week I have not once gone over my calories to loose weight but yet I weighed in today at 204.5 and have since sunday.. Blah I dont get it, ive been working out and Ive been really stict with what Ive eaten, havnt gone over and have been green so far 4 days.

I hope that It doesnt ruin my progress because I really want to loose these last few pounds by may!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd guess it was seeing the "so called friend" that set you off. Or the comment on your weight loss. I have this screwed up thing where I eat MORE when people tell me I've lost weight, I don't get it :(

    ReplyDelete