Tuesday, April 7, 2009

today

So here it is tuesday night, the second day into my getting back on track. And what do we get, Rain and lots of it :(. We went out to lunch today and I had every intention on eating right and making healthy choices. I don't think my choice was that bad, but I guess it would have been better to order a salad. Ah well, we did some walking around at the bookstore and also at the grocery store. I was also still all in green again today (given that I had to wing the nutritional info on my lunch because where I went only has 4 things on the nutrition menu). So I am hoping that I didnt sabotage my progress. I would like to get rid of these last 4-5 pounds by my birthday, and I think I can do it, if I step up my game and eat more, and make better choices (not going out to eat at all). So tommorow it is back to doing my dvd's and staionary bike. I wish I had a elliptical and or treadmill.

breakfast: High Fiber Quaker Oatmeal(maple & brown sugar) 1 packet w/ water
6 blueberries, 4 strawberries 6fl oz of Vitasoy chocolate light

Lunch: Chicken border burrito with whole wheat tortilla, 1/2
chips and salsa 13 chips 2 salsa cups, 2 glasses of unsweetened iced tea

dinner: Sweet butter salad mix 2 cups, Salad size shrimp 2 oz, 1/4 cup each of radishes, bell peppers, zuccini, 6 slice cucumber, 6 grape tomatoes, .10cup of sliced avocodo, 1/4 cup Edamame, 1 small mushroom, 1tbs oil and vinager dressing and 1 tbsp of reduced fat 4 cheese mexican

Snack: fat free frozen yogurt, 1 oz chocolate, 1 oz No sugar added Strawberry, 1 oz Peanut butter frozen yogurt 5g fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment