Monday, April 6, 2009

In a better mood today

I was feeling really down yesterday, but today was better. I got up at 9am had breakfast and watched a little DH (im addicted to that show). Then i poped in my Daily dozen and got right to it, amazingly it wasnt hard to do, usually when I dont do it for a few days it gets really hard to keep up with. I felt so much better and me and my SO had a long talk, this made me feel better and cheered me up alot. I had lunch and then we went for a bike ride 1.77 miles, i wish I could go more but my legs feel like they will fall off. But I look at it as before I could barely make it around my small block, now im going almost 2 miles, im being active and getting my heart rate up. We plan to take the dog for a walk after dinner as well, i plan to push for 30 minutes or maybe more because forecast shows rain for the rest of the week BLAH!!

I guess my blogs are kinda boring becuase i talk alot about the same things, and I really dont post what I eat here, Its all on my Favoritest site NM!! Maybe i should start blogging on here about my foods not just my excersise. I hope to be as close to 200 pounds if not 200 by my birthday. 4-5 pounds in a month seems a little much for me, but I know I will be doing it right, just by being a little more consious about what I put in my body and if I step up the workouts. I guess its doing my dvd's for the rest of the week. I hope that there wont be too much more rain this month, I love being outdoors (despite my severe allergies) and the more I get out the better I feel about life!!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup Corn chex, 1/2 cup honey nut chex, 1/2 cup fat free milk 1/2 7inch banana, 4 strawberries 8fl oz of minute made kids orange juice, 2tsp fiber powder

Lunch: 1 piece of rye bread, 1/4 cup avocoda Puree, 1 oz roast beef, 1/2 tsp yellow mustard, 3oz baby carrots, 1 inner leaf of Iceberg lettace, 1/3 cup low fat 2% cottage cheese

10, 8fl oz of water so far

Snack: 1/2 7 inch banana


Dinner: Out, resturant that makes everything from scratch (texas roadhouse)
3 dinner rolls just a small dip of cinnomon butter on 1 bread peice(couldnt resist they are so yummy)
house salad with a tsp of red wine vinager and Olive oil
6 ounce Sirlion grilled ( only ate 4 oz tho)
2 servings of Steamed whole baby carrots and broccoli
3 unswettend Brewed Iced Tea's- 1 packet of splenda

No comments:

Post a Comment