Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Today

I did day 1 of my 30 day shred last night and it rocked my socks. I noticed this time around that it was easier for me to do some of the moves then the last time I tried it. I was sweating profusely and it just felt so good and I was so energized from it. I also slept really good and I woke up feeling amazing, I cannot wait to do it again tonight. Today has been busy, busy I got up and had breakfast then went to do some grocery shopping in which I saved 42 dollars with savings from sale items and 3 coupons 1 was $1 off 2 Big ol boxes of Total, and the other 2 were $2 off Foster Farms Turkey Tenderloins. I did really well this shopping trip and I still have 103 dollars left to get more food. When I got home I started baking, made my Healthy version of pumpkin bread I got 4 loaves out of a 1lb can of Pumpkin. Did not get a break in between had to clean the kitchen, do dishes and get dinner prepared. I am finally getting a chance to sit down and relax for a bit until BL comes on and then its Workout time when its over. Today was a great productive day and I feel really good about things at this point and I hope it continues this way!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post!!! I'm glad to hear things are going so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) day 2 rocked my socks again tonight lol I feel so full of life and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, Good for you! Keep up the great work.

    Do you have a recipe for the healthy pumpkin bread? I love pumpkin bread, but recipe I have is way too rich to make, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on starting the shred. It's an amazing workout, right? Congrats on your great day.

    I'd also like to see that recipe for pumpkin bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a GREAT positive attitude! You're getting into good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, first time stopping by your blog. It's great that you are so energized about working out. I'm a huge believer that it is the key to getting results.

    ReplyDelete