Friday, February 20, 2009

17 things about me (from praying for lightening)

Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people Since not that many people read my blog, consider yourself tagged. Yes, YOU!

1) What are you wearing right now? A red shirt thats a little short, my fat jeans and shoes

2) What is your biggest fear? Losing my parents

3) What is the one thing you're really nerdy about? The Computer, im addicted to blogging,myspace and I play an online Role playing game.

4) Who is the last person you hugged? My Boyfriend

5) What web sites to you visit when you go online? Nutrimirror, Myspace, this blog and torrid.com

6) What was the last item you bought? A nice pair of Black kahkis from old navy ( size 16)

7) If you could go anywhere in the world , where would you go? Athens, Greece

8) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up (and “taller” isn’t an answer, yo)? A writer or a Veterinarian

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? not so much, i dont take to much time for my hair its always in apoof on top of my head lol

10) What is your most embarrassing moment? Prolly too many to name and i cant remember really


11) What was the last movie you watched? Max Payne

12) What was the first concert you went to? (I LOVE this question. It says so much about a person.) My first show was when I was 8 and it was the Scorpions FACE THE HEAT TOUR

13) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? What is the Powerball?

14) If you could convince everyone you knew to read one book... what book would it be, and why? The Bible. Because it the closest thing you'll ever have to a conversation with God while on Earth. << I agree with this one

15) What do you miss most? Kinda miss being a kid, tho I had a horrible childhood, everything else was so much easier.

16) This is the one I am adding.(praying for lightening) When was the last time you were on a stage and why? only time i was on stage was to walk across the platform at my High school graduation in 1998

17)This one i am adding.(becca)What is your biggest acomplishment? Graduating from high school

No comments:

Post a Comment