Friday, August 28, 2009

Today's WI

I had a great WI this morning im so excited 183 pounds that is only 3 pounds from my mini goal. All that walking and getting bike rides in has paid off. I have been eating way better and we got good fruits and veggies from the farmers market and the grocery store. Im feeling good and I'm really on a roll and enjoying what I am doing and thats a big plus. well I just wanted to check in with my new weight and let everyone know that I am still on track and doing good. I'm of to the stuff and save event at Old Navy, wish me luck on finding clothes I will like. Have a good Friday everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. I love Old Navy... I'm so jealous! Have fun and great job on the continued weight loss!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on the weight loss! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Becca!! Hope you find some great stuff at Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Great job!!! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete