Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So much better :)

I sat down and talked to my BF the other night and told him how i have been feeling and what I am doing to myself because of it. He felt really bad and apologized for making me feel lonely and sad, and was happy that I actually talked to him and told him what was going on. I have been doing good lately, got back to my walking and even been trying to bike ride every day. Things have been going better and I am feeling better now that I am back on track. I still get depressed a bit when I think about all the things I want in life and what I want to do, but life happens and I am doing what is best for me and all that I can do with the situation and circumstances I am in. I just need to remember that and to not let things bother me so much as I do. In a small way I am looking forward to fall so I can buy some new boots. I love boots and have not been able to buy them because my calf is too big and my foot is small, so this fall I hope to find a perfect pair oh and I got a glimpse of the fall clothes at Tilly's and I am so looking forward to getting into them...

5 comments:

  1. Becca! I so needed this post, I think we all need to look at life this week! Im so happy youre doing better.

    Clothes...mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new pair of boots is just the ticket! You deserve something nice. :o) One of my favorite songs is OOoh Child, by the Five Stairstep (?). It always brightens my day, because I feel as if there is renewed hope for each day that dawns after listening to the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when you said "I am doing what is best for me"

    So often we focus on what is best for others when we really need to do what is best for US. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! :]

    Glad to hear you are doing better! & great job with the exercise :]

    Keep up the great work! & Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post today...

    BTW: I've started a new blog strictly for my online peeps. Please don't mention it on my regular blog, but I'd love to have you over there following me!

    http://gettingandstayinghealthy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete