Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ready to give up

ok so I am frustrated NM says that i should have lost 4.1 pounds and ive actually gained a pound. Ive been working my ass off and Ive only been under my alloted calories by like 300 at the most. Everyone says that I need to eat more, but I feel like I am eating enuogh and if I eat more Ill be totally overeating. Im doing 10 min of streaching, 15 min of cardio and 10 min weight training. Also walking the dog for 10-12 minutes and biking for 8 minutes and also doing the stationary for 20 minutes a night. Now I am doing what I can handle for the time being, I walk and bike at least 6 days a week and do the cardio/weight/stretch at least 4 times a week. I dont feel like I am doing enough. But I also know i am not consuming 3,500 calories and not exercising yet Im not loosing I am gaining and my clothes are fighting tight again. Uggg Im just reAdy to give up, why am I derpriving myself of all the good fat food I want and excercsing my butt off and gaining weight anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's time for a visit to your doctor. It's possible you have a medical issue that is preventing loss. My sister has the same issues, now is on the right medication and the weight is slowly coming off. If nothing else, your doctor can tell you what you are doing right and wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my doctor regularly and I just had a complete blood work at the beggining of the month, I think it might be because i am taking Birth Control pills. When I first started my new journey I was on yaz and I loved them, but they gave me some scary side effects so the dr put me on some new ones and they have that nasty side effect of weight gain. I think Ima just hang in there and keep it up, Im not going to give up, I was just venting erlier! Thanks for all the advice dee!

    ReplyDelete