Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm weak

I did so well all day yesterday, had a good breakfast, smart lunch and a nice grilled 2 ounce peice of chicken breast on .75 cup brown rice and .25 cup of knorr chicken rice side. A nice big bowl of Summer squash and Zuccini ( my faves) and a tsp imperal. I was loving it alot that I did so well and made good chioces and everyone enjoyed dinner as well. With normally eating at least 4-6 ounce pieces of chicken, I was so hungry about 30 minutes after dinner, and instead of grabbing a small salad or making a fruit salad, i indulged in Chocolate, cookies and lots of pretzels. Acording to my food log and my exersize log I didnt go over my calories I still had like 300 to go that is hopeing that all the crap I did around the house really burned as much calories as it said. When I weighed in this morning 221 pounds... I cried and kicked myself and now i just want to throw in the towel. I just cant keep up and stay on track finally broke 220 was at 219 and was so happy, then i went and sabotauged myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment