Friday, March 19, 2010

Bad Eats

So I had to get up at 6:30 am and take my but to the walk in GYNO clinic, only to find out they don't open until 8am. Sat there for hours waiting to be seen feeling nauseous and hungry. I had a Luna Bar at 7 but that was more like a snack for me. We decided to go to Denny's and have Brunch, which was OK because I ordered 2 egg whites, whole wheat pancakes and 1 chicken sausage patty. I had to have those new pancake puppies with blueberries and I shared them with my honey. My sodium for today is off the hook and I have not even had lunch or dinner and I'm well into 800 calories for Bkfst alone :(. Dr wants me to take it easy, no jumping, bouncing running, jogging or vigorous sex... I;m disappointed about not being able to do cardio and I am afraid to go biking now because she said that pressure may make the other Cyst rupture as well... So I guess that I am screwed for trying to make better choices, but forgetting that even the Healthier choices have tons of fat, calories and sodium at any restaurant. Someday I will learn I'm not going to beat myself up, but I'm still upset because I am tired feeling run down and I cannot do cardio to burn this crap off...

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog and I think you have done great to lose the amount of weight that you have. You have inspired me to do better and try and be healther. Thanks,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Becca. Drink LOTS of water and flush that bad ole sodium out of you. Do you have access to a pool at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On these days I try to think, "do what you can." Even if doing what you can is small, it makes one feel more in control. I'm not always successful at this, but I try. *hug*

    ReplyDelete