Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 pounds down this week

Had a busy day today, it was fun and nice just wish it would have lasted longer. I have lost 2 pounds and 1 inch off my waist so far. I feel so great when I eat right and move and that makes me feel better about where I am at in my life right now. My family has so many health problems that it scares me and I know that hopefully allot will be prevented if I take care of myself. The sun is shinning outside and it looks great, a little on the cooler side but I want to go out and enjoy it!!

12 comments:

  1. yay 2 more pounds gone forever baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Becca! Enjoy the sunshine :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. new to your blog, but so glad I found you. What an inspiration to those of us who've seen 300. Wish you the best. Will be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried another way to lose
    weight. I tried adipex and it is
    really effective. i have lost lots
    of weight. I ordered it online from
    www.medsheaven.com I highly
    recommend this, and this didn't
    require a prescription! ST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job losing weight, you look so different now. I started trying to lose some weight at the beginning of the year myself, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete