Friday, February 12, 2010

Food and Emotions...

So I am wondering why stress and heartache has such an impact on how and what we eat? I feel like crap emotionally and Physically. I have been eating so much crap that I have not had in so long and I am getting tired of it, but it does kinda makes me feel better... I want to get back on track, but I am still dealing with the loss of my Beloved Kahlua and it hurts. I have too many emotions and I am having such a hard time dealing with this, that food seems to be the answer right about now. I don't want to gain anymore weight but I fear that I will its also so hard when everyone around you is dealing with stress and loss by eating Junk foods, eating too large of portions and drinking Soda...

1 comment:

  1. ((hug)) it's hard when you're in pain. I guess the only thing you can do is to try to remember that you love yourself enough to treat yourself better than that, and that pouring sugar and toxins into your body isn't going to make you feel good in the long run, no matter how comforting it seems in the moment.

    ReplyDelete