Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back on track :)

I started off the morning with a bowl of cereal with a half banana and a Morning walk. I am already feeling better, and back on track with eating. It is hard because my body is used to the calories Ive been consuming that I constantly feel hungry but I know I am not. My body is getting the right nutrition and vitamins and minerals. The weather has been crappy and cold but I am not letting that get in my way anymore. Thanks to all who believe me because I know that I can get back on track for good and get to my goals!!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray for good starts! makes the day a lot better when it gets going in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Tamzin said. Get back on that horse girl! Woo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great to hear Becca! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete