Saturday, May 23, 2009

So far so good

I had a good saturday so far great eating and 3 hours of shoping and 2 minutes on the eliptical. I was able to do 6 minutes last night, i used my rescue inhaler 15 minutes before hand and I went slow and paced myself rather then going gun ho! I think wants I get going on it I tend to go to fast and that is where I get tired and have to stop. I had a tamale for dinner and then its off to my cousins b-day party, where there will be pizza and cake and ice cream. I may have a bite or two of pizza and a small peice of cake, no ice cream for me I have fat free frozen yogurt here for me if I want a treat.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well - I no longer have to have the inhaler pre-workouts now, that is such an improvement. Mind you, I would never go out without one handy in my gym bag!

    ReplyDelete