Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Omg, I am back again :)

Wow I have been away for so long that typing here seems so foreign to me. The end of last year was really horrible for me and I feel back into crappy eating and Depression. It was the first Christmas without my Kahlua and it was bad, i didn't even get out of bed and my boyfriend was so frustrated he made things worse by yelling at me and calling me a horrible bitch. Anyways things are slowly getting better and I am not so depressed anymore. I have gained some weight back with clothes on in the am I am at 188 pounds so I am guessing somewhere around 185 or so. Eating has not been all bad, just got back into drinking allot of diet soda and eating tons of chocolate and now coffee ice cream. *sigh* Winter always sucks for me and I cannot wait until the weather starts to get nicer, I am going to go into the rest of the year with my head held high. This is going to be my year after all I think I need it with all that has been going on. I may have made stupid choices that made my life hell but I am learning and I know what I can and cannot change so that I can have the life I want!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Your boyfriend should never call you names. :(

    ReplyDelete