Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whew I made it through, had bad news but didnt blow it :) go me...

So I received some mail yesterday, it was from the judge who had my SSD case and of Course i was denied. Now there is no doubt that I have bi-polar disorder, Bi-lateral Carpel tunnel and suffer from Marked Severe obesity( or did anyways, now i am just obese). But I am just not disabled enough I guess. That's OK tho, I did find out some other shocking news, 4 Different Psychiatrists have Diagnosed me with Untreated Bi-Polar disorder and Severe Personality Disorder. WOW that's something I have never heard before, I did research on it and there are so many different types and I have about 3-4 of them. At least it explains allot of why I think the way I do, why I perceive things, thoughts and emotions different. Tho it is scary for me, it is what it is and I must move on. On the WL front I am doing very well. I have been eating great and even been enjoying some things I haven't had in awhile in moderation, staying green and keeping the Weight off. Today was a 9 mile Bike ride and it was fun, tho the hills were killing me and it was a bit cold but I pressed on and made it. Got a few goodies at the farmers market had a goods lunch and I am feeling pretty good. I even went into a Teen store and tried on some jeans, they were a 15 and tho they were so tight in the legs (they were skinny leg) they were HUGE in the waist, weird tho I guess that jean sizes are running big now a days because I have old pairs from when I was a teen that are 13, 14 and they are to small ah well times have changed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are doing so well - coping with bad news without going off the plan is definitely a great step.

    Well done you!

    ReplyDelete