Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesdays musings

Since I have not been logging much or blogging this month I weighed in this morning @ 177.5. That brings me back down and I feel great, so much more energy, thinking clearer for the most part. I have some issue that I am working out and verry glad that I am clear headed enough to deal with them like a normal person (or one that has mental issues) lol. The weather will be nice today & tomorrow so I am going to take advantage of it and get some fresh air and excersise. Looking forward to dinner tonight of chicken, sweet potato and fresh zuccini. Have a great Tuesday all

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss!!! Keep up the good work!!! And... what time is dinner?! Sounds yum-tastic!! :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news Becca. I am glad to hear it. Keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete