Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lets give this another shot.. I miss you all!!!

Looks like I have lost a few Followers in my abscense. I know that I have been away far to long, I guess I just needed a break for a bit. I am back on track now and doing good. I was at 170 pounds in the beginning of August and as of last Friday's WI I am up to 181 pounds. Going to a Gym with my cousin in the morning and so looking forward to it. It feels good to be back to eating right and healthy and to move. I worked out today to my daily dozen and it felt awesome, and made me totally energized in which I have not had any energy as of late. Well I am off to relax and go to bed, have an early day tomorrow. I will get back to my blogging... I have Missed you all dearly, sorry if I have a ton of catching up to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becca!
    Glad you are back! Don''t worry too much about losing some followers...your blog is for you - your followers will come back. (I took a big 'ol break during the summer and it only took a couple of posts to make up for the followers I lost.)

    I regained weight during the summer too. The main thing is that we're back and ready to tackle this on-going battle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back but you know that! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete