Thursday, June 3, 2010

Deep down I don't feel I deserve to be happy...

I did pretty well on Monday despite the Bud Ice and pretzels, which I had the calories for. Been back on track for the most part this week as eating has been good and we did 11 miles on the bike on Tuesday and 1o on Wednesday. Went to the farmers market today and walked around Old Sacramento for about 2 hours total. It feels good to get moving and eat right again, but I feel like I could be doing more. I still cannot stick with working out no matter how hard I try, I don't know if it is just not something I enjoy and get bored with quick, or if its because I don't like to work out alone and the SO wont get off his but and work out with me... I know it pays off because I have seem results with just a couple of weeks being diligent and working out all but 1 day. You would think that seeing those results would have pushed me to continue or to start up again. I just cannot find my motivation to do it.

Allot of people can see themselves being fit and at there goal weight, not me I have trouble seeing myself anything other than fat and flabby. I have tried and failed and sometimes I feel like that is part of what is holding me back, that and I still deep down inside do not believe I deserve to be happy and skinny. I want to be healthy and get off these BP, and acid reflux medicines, and have a banging body to boot. Its getting there that it tough on me, I just don't have the support or motivation. I love Jillian Micheals and the way she yells at people, because she believes in them and she knows that they are capable of pushing themselves. I need someone like that to push me, because I am not going anywhere by myself lol...

5 comments:

  1. I see you as gorgeous and skinny... not flabby and fat. You look amazing and have done an fantastic job at getting to your goal. You can see the finish line and the toughest part is right in front of you. You can do it! Take your time, there's no rush. Every day you are closer to your goal... even if the scale doesn't tell you so... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you feel you don't deserve to be happy? What is holding you back from that? How can you make others happy if you can't be happy yourself? For what it's worth, finding your peace will be one of the single most amazing things you can do for yourself and might even help you find inspiration to take care of your body through working out. So what's holding you back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm the same way, most of the time, but it is definitely something i am workng on! every pound i lose gets me one step closer to thinking that i do deserve happiness :-) did you see the positivity posts that i did last week? anothr blogger challenged me to blog everyday about something that i love about myself, i gotta say that doing that really helped me. focusing on the positive made a lot of the negative disappear! maybe try keeping a positivity journal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am not going anywhere by myself" ---I don't get far on my own either:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new pic. Your hair is lighter and it looks great!

    I know how you feel. I try to visualize myself being at goal but it seems like an eternity away. We just have to keep chipping away at it Becca.

    ReplyDelete